Our Practice Areas
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Division of Marital Assets
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Divorce Modifications
Goldstein and Peck, P.C.
1087 Broad Street
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Our Awards & Affiliations
Offering Experienced Family Lawyers & Divorce Lawyers
Serving Westport, Fairfield & Bridgeport and surrounding areas
When you are on the emotional roller coaster of a family law issue, we provide a steady hand to guide you through the decisions that you have to make. Divorce often encompasses a number of issues. Our divorce lawyers specialize in alimony, division of property, child support and child custody. We also help families meet the challenges of other family matters. At the Fairfield County, Connecticut law firm of Goldstein and Peck, P.C., we talk to you one on one to identify your needs and concerns, and then prepare a strategy to meet your goals and protect your best interests, whether it be to use litigation or divorce mediation.
Advocating for you in divorce, child support and parental rights matters
When you are getting a divorce, you face a set of legal and financial issues. Clients come to us burdened with questions: Where will I live? How will I pay my bills? What will happen to my children? What about the house? By listening to your concerns, the family lawyers at Goldstein and Peck, P.C. develop a strategy that puts your needs and those of your children at the forefront, including:
- Division of property — determining whether an asset is marital property, dividing marital debts, and valuing family businesses, employment and pension benefits
- Providing equitable solutions regarding child visitation and parental access issues
- Helping clients understand Connecticut Child Support Guidelines, helping arrive at a fair determination and, where necessary, providing enforcement representation and counsel
- Advising on spousal support options
- Counseling regarding modifications in child custody, alimony, visitation or child support orders caused by a significant change in circumstances
- In high-asset divorces, offering discreet solutions to ensure the most equitable division of property, including finding hidden assets and protecting investments
Our divorce lawyers and family lawyers have saved clients money and emotional stress by offering divorce mediation as an alternative to litigation. It is an option we can discuss with you during your free initial consultation.
Contact our Westport & Fairfield, CT attorneys to schedule a free consultation
Our family lawyers are committed to providing you with the best options in matters of divorce litigation or divorce mediation, legal separation, parental rights, child support and adoption matters. To schedule a free consultation with our divorce lawyers, please contact us online or call 203-334-9421.